TXP160 type soybean extruder is the main technological equipment for soybean extruding and also can be used to manufacture different expanded feeds in oil mills, rice mills, soybean protein factories and feed mills.
This extruder had the honor to win the National New Product Certificate granted by the State Science and Technology Commission, and is a patent product with a patent No. ZL90224391.8 of our works.
Working Principle and Main structureThis extruding machine can transfer mechanical energy to thermal energy by extrusion, friction and shearing function of non-equidistance screw extrusion system, and form a certain pressure and temperature in the extruding chamber, so material is sprayed out from the discharging die head to be expanded and formed.
The TXP type extruder is the single equipment integrated in raw material feeding, heating and extruding. It is composed of a driving system, a feeding device, an extruding device,
an electric control cabinet and so on.
Usage and Features of TXP160 Soybean Extruder
1. Application in oil millsCrude oil manufactured by extruding and extracting technology is of light color and low acid value, it is easy to make advanced cooking oil in different levels; and bulk weight of material increases after being expanded, so that production capacity of extractor can be greatly improved and residual oil rate of dry cakes is lower than 1%. Raw material is naturally heated to about 110℃ after entering the extruder, and then sprayed out through die head (that is to say it is expanded and formed). During the extruding process, temperature of mechanical frictio heat can inhibit activity of active teichomycin and can kill some fungi and microorganism, so that material will not deteriorate in a longer period.
Technological flow of oil making of rice bran extruding and extracting:
Rice bran → Cleaning → Extruding and forming by extruder and keeping fresh→Extracting of oil
Water content of expanded and stabilized bran is 7~ 9% and its acid value will rise to
about 1mgKOH/g oil averagely after being stored for one month.
Technological flow of oil making of soybean extruding and extracting:
a. Flaking, extruding and extracting:
Soybean → Cleaning → Grinding→ Softening→Flaking→ Extruding→ Cooling and drying→ Extracting
b. Grinding, extruding and extracting:
Soybean→ Cleaning → Grinding (Particle size3mm) →Extruding → Cooling and drying → Extracting
2. Application in soybean protein factoriesAfter extruding of soybean, activity of urease UA<0.4.
3. Technological flow for application in rice mills (for a rice mill over 200t/d)
4. Application in formula feed millsSoybean→Cleaning→Grinding→Extruding, soybean smell removal and ripping→ Making formula feed or other use
The machine can be used for the above applications, as required by different extruding treatment, under 80—140℃ temperature, it can be adjusted by discharging die
heads with different apertures, material can be dehydrated by 3—5% after being expanded.
- small oil press
- YZS-68 oil press
- YZS-80 oil press
- YZS-95 oil press
- YZS-100 oil press
- YZS-120 oil press
- YZS-130 oil press
- YZS-30 automatic oil press
- YZS-70 automatic oil press
- YZS-80A automatic oil press
- YZS-95A automatic oil press
- YZS-100A automatic oil press
- YZS-120A automatic oil press
- YZS-130A automatic oil press
- ZX-95A oil press
- ZX-130 oil press
- big oil press
- plate filter press
- manual oil press
- soybean extruder